Monday, August 29, 2011

The Blueprint


The Blueprint

As I sit and reflect on past relationships and decisions I have made in life I realize they were all spur of the moment.  Nothing was well thought out.  Everything just happened.  Now that I am older and wiser I realize that nothing just happens and it is all according to God’s purpose and plan for my life.  However, once God reveals his plan to you he states that you must write the vision for those without a vision will perish for lack of knowledge.  I know many of you are saying well what does this mean and where is that in the bible Natasha?  Well keep reading and I will tell you how I came to this statement.

In Habakkuk 2:2 it states “And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”  God did not say write it and sit back and wait for things to happen he said he that readeth it may run.  Run is an action word so you must take action for your vision to come forth.  Once God sees that you are running with the vision he will make provision for it to come to past.

Now on to the second part of my statement if you read the book of Deuteronomy, the book of blessings and curses, pay close attention to chapter 8:18-20 you will see in 8:19 it reads, “And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.”  Now if you fail to realize after reading this chapter that it is God that gives you the power to obtain all things then you fail to realize that he is the Master Creator of your blueprint.  So if you lean on someone else’s understanding because you did not write the vision given to you then you will perish for lack of knowledge of who holds the key to your success—you and God. 

Now that we have that out the way please understand that for anything in life to work it must have a blueprint.  Something you can go back to if something goes wrong and say okay this was wrong so let me try it again the right way.  My relationships did not have a blueprint.  I had no clue how it was to work and walked day in and day out blindly praying for God to work it out but I never wrote any vision so I did not have a blueprint to go to when things went wrong.  So my life lesson is for each of you to stop and meditate on where you were, where you are at and where you are going or want to go.  Write it down, read it, then create the blueprint.  Now you can go and change the blueprint as your circumstances change but if you did not write the vision how will you know what to change in the blueprint? This is a deep subject so meditate and marinate on it and until next time my lovelies have a glamorous day.


No comments: