Friday, August 3, 2012

Keep It Moving Until You Hear Otherwise!


Have you ever accepted the circumstances of your life and said so may it be and moved forward with your life leaving all things behind?  Have you ever stopped and wondered what if I went left instead of right?  Have you ever stopped and looked in the sky and said God why can’t you sit next to me and make it clear that it is you that I am hearing from?  Have you ever wondered is this a flower blossoming from the seeds that I have sowed or is this a weed coming up to steal the harvest? 
Life has so many questions and we try our best to make the best decisions with the facts in front of us.  But what do you do when internally there is something so strong that tells you, nope that is wrong this is right?  Life itself is hard enough and when we decide to move forward and adhere to the signs that we may see that could be God answering us we find peace and certainty that we made the right choice.  But what do you do when you have the peace, you have the certainty but you are unsure if it’s a flower or a weed?  You look to God and he answers to you listen to my voice and stay in my word and let nothing distract you.  So now I am here with two distractions and one I know for sure is a weed coming to steal my harvest but the other I am not sure of so I stay in God’s word and I hearken to his voice but I keep asking God, “What is this?”!
He hasn’t answered me yet but when he does I will know whether it is a weed or a flower blossoming but until he answers me I refuse to water it because I surely don’t need anymore weeds in my life.  I have spent the last nine months clearing my fields and toiling the ground and nourishing my field in anticipation of a harvest of God’s blessings to show in my life.  I am not perfect but I strive to live a perfect life as closely as I can.  I fall down but I get up because I know where I came from and I trust God to take me to where he desires me to be according to his purpose and plan in my life.  So until next time my lovelies have a glamorous day.

No comments: