Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WEEKENDS ARE FOR FUN!!!



Oh my lovelies I had a grand weekend.  I attended two birthday parties for the kiddies (my son’s 3 years old and my nieces 5 years old), hung out with an old friend and even got a little night club action in.  I was looking so cute in my little black dress thanks to all of my hard work at Orange Theory Fitness.  But the highlight of it all, never letting them see me sweat while sporting my CIVIL LIFE bracelet that I won from Karen Civil.  Divorce is not the end of the world, ending a bad relationship is the best thing you could ever do.  If you are with someone and they can’t talk to you and respect you as you feel you deserve then they were not meant to be in your life portrait.  So go ahead and clear the canvas, it’s always better to start a fresh painting opposed attempting to make an ugly one look pretty.  And right now my life portrait is shaping up flawlessly.  No Pain No Gain and through my pain I plan on gaining everything that I never had before!  Until next time my lovelies have a glamorous day.

No comments: